In GhostWire: Tokyo, people are vanishing into thin air and it’s going to be up to you to find out why. Mikami said: “you will fight paranormal enemies and rid the city of a supernatural evil.” Part way through the trailer, we can see people in a shopping centre disappear, leaving only their clothes behind. We also see strange, creepy figures with umbrellas, and for a split second, one of them is able to make someone on the ground vanish.
How mysterious. Nakamura explained that “you have to explore the world and face challenges to uncover the truth and save humanity.” Sounds like quite a tall order, doesn’t it? It looks as though we’ll be playing the masked figure with a bow on their back who has supernatural abilities, like the one that lets them send out some kind of force field around the city.
It’s not absolutely clear just who this figure we’ll be playing is just yet, but you are said to be armed with your own mysterious abilities that no doubt help you avoid getting caught up in the vanishing act.
Title: GhostWire Tokyo
Developer: Arkane Studios
Publisher: Bethesda Softworks
Genre: Action-adventure game
Mirrors: Torrent, Mega, Uptobox, 1Fichier, Google Drive, KBAGI, Openload, Downace
– Download Full Game
– Download Crack
– Copy crack to game’s folder
– Play and Enjoy
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 780 or Radeon R280)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 60 GB available space
- Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!